Hello GAIA’ans, today I’ve got 5 travel tips that I collected online for you. Some of them are a bit unusual, but just roll along with it! Check them out below:
1. First, please, for the love of god, before you leave your house, take a shower. Do this for the sake of yourself and everybody else on the plane having to smell you. Brush your teeth, bring gum.
2. Second, check-in the day before. This will save you a lot of time and hassle on your day of departure.
3. Third, You’re allowed a carry on bag, small enough to fit in the compartment on the top. If you have a purse or a small bag, make sure you put it under the seat.
4. Fourth, if you’ve had beans, or generally just need to fart, do it in the bathroom. Air is recycled in the plane, so all that deliciousness will go straight to your mouth.
5. Don’t miss the snack cart, no snacks for you, get them nuts.